Sodexo Inc. Vice President , Operations - Hospitals in BROOKLYN, New York
Sodexo's Healthcare Segment is in search of a Vice President, Operations to lead the strategic and business planning and management for operations of our NYC Health & Hospitals locations in New York City.
The successful candidate will be the Client Executive overseeing all of Sodexo’s operations at 16 NYC Health & Hospitals (HHC) locations in the New York City area. Candidate must have proven successful experience as a multi-site leader with working operational knowledge of services provided at the medical center. Additionally, the position will place a major focus on client relationship management, business retention, and new business development. This position will have an oversight of over $100 million managed volume. Successful candidate will have Healthcare Operations experience and must reside within reasonable commuting distance to New York City.
•Demonstrate the strategic value of Sodexo to HHC including Sodexo’s full portfolio of services.
• Promote a client/customer-centric operating culture that strives to exceed client goals, objectives, requirements and expectations.
• Ensure Sodexo’s goals for HHC and objectives are met or exceeded – this will be achieved by providing an executive leadership presence, management and oversight necessary to ensure that HHC has the proper solutions, products, metrics and talent in place to effectively grow the partnership, enhance operations efficiency, and meet/exceed defined targets and other KPIs.
• Resolve client problems and concerns with agility and professionalism. Actively listens to client issues and requests, identifies needs and requirements, and quickly leverages resources from across Sodexo to resolve problems and identified needs.
• Establish organizational protocols and systems to identify client issues, trends, and opportunities and effectively integrate them into strategies.
• Drive an evolving culture focused on operational excellence in implementing core services – with strong execution in standards, compliance and accountability.
• Develop and maintain a strong web of influence at HHC (e.g., CEO, COO, CNO, CFO, Board) to ensure strong retention and identify new business opportunities.
• Develop, maintain, and leverage Sodexo Cross-Market relationships as appropriate to add value to our relationship with HHC
• Responsible for innovation ideation to expand Sodexo’s partnership with HHC, with the ability to foster an innovative landscape and adapt to change.
• Ability to build and development the right team, by nurturing talent and motivating individuals.
• Raise high expectations and ambitions for the organization and for oneself, while possessing an eagerness to learn.
• Inspire and engage others on a shared vision and strategy.
• Demonstrate great emotional intelligence for self and for others.
• The ability to interpret, analyze, and explain financial information. This includes understanding financial data and accurately interpreting financial statements and reports, and identifying the key factors affecting the financial performance.
• Must possess strong conceptual skills, as well as the ability to effectively analyze financial information and ability to think both strategically and tactically.
• Ability to manage multi-stakeholders in multiple locations throughout the system.
Responsible for leading all activities and teams for a specific activity sector or geographic area in a regional segment. Leading the business to achieve economic and commercial performance and managing talent in scope. Reports to the Regional Segment Head.
-Lead the division team to deliver on our Quality of Life positioning and achieve a safe working environment that meets or exceeds economic and commercial performance targets
-Work with the Regional Segment Head to develop and implement the segment strategy within the division and more widely in the region to deliver sustainable, profitable growth and value for Sodexo clients and our business
-Manage the division Sales team for the region to ensure that the new development and cross-selling development targets are met through solutions selling and development of a robust pipeline
-Manage and develop the division talent in collaboration with HR and segment leadership
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years of multi-unit, support, or strategic leadership experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
System ID 77884
Category General Management
Relocation Type Yes - According to Grade
Employment Status Full-Time